I wanted to share a quick tutorial here on how to use the free marketing meme generator, including “branding,” the logo if you wish.
- First, is, visit hookupJS free marketing meme generator at our website.
- Next, if you don’t have a logo hosted somewhere online, ignore this step, but if you can, upload a logo somewhere that’s CORS compatible (warning: this tutorial is for developers or wannabe developers, only. Eg, there’s not “free tech support,” unless you’re willing to do as much “code,” as I am.
- If you have a logo, add it to the area on the website to use for your image. I’ve got mine, lol, so the image by default looks like this.
- Customize the headline. After all, this is YOUR meme, your message. Your moment to show the world what a badass marketing guru you are, deep down. Show us the good stuff. See mine, here:
Now, after I’ve gone through all that effort, I can download the image, shown below in this screenshot:
- Legends say, “X marks the spot.” Online, the people say, “click here,” twit.
The screenshot of what’s happened so far, along with the hidden secret, wrapped in a puzzle, surrounded by mystery, of how to acquire the free meme generated by our tool and download it to your local computer. All free, online, no account required. What is this mystery Jeremy speaks of? It’s confusing. I need pizza.
- Now, I’m almost done. Bear with me, just a moment. I’ve used the magic button, and then, I found gold. Downloading the image took but a moment in time, that saves nine.
- Then, well, I’m ready to unload. Didn’t I say that I was acting like Jay-z? I can’t wait to meet him, I have so many questions.
- I’m shipping the image, here and now, that I just downloaded through the power. The magic. The mysterious, hookupJS, the ultimate free tool to post to Facebook, engage your audience, and build real relationships with your fans. All free, open source, fully functional today and available for download on Github.
- The account I have on hookupJS is free to anybody; once we get Facebook Graph API approval for managing pages, reading insights, and posting to pages. They keep things very well organized and have a high bar for apps, which makes me excited to work with them and get this launched. After all, that means us, as marketers, get to experience free, open source awesomeness like this regularly.
See, the post shows a green box now, instead of black when empty with a “1,” that shows 1 post during that time block. If I had posted two, it would show two. Also, note that the history shows when, what time block, the previous posts happened. Eventually, this becomes a way to benchmark what times of the day your audience is most engaged, and, you can compete for “Audience share,” by time of day in your category. All coming soon, but for now, the dashboard still gives more historical insight than any other free tool on the market for Facebook – and, more than Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor, Buffer, Hootsuite, for free & with open source, full functional download like WordPress if you don’t want free SaaS.
Want to see it posted to my page?
- Here you go:
How’s that for eating my own dog food?
- BTW, if you’re curious – it’s awesome. Thought you’d like to know.
- The roadmap is public, on hookupJS.com, the crowdfunding is on Indiegogo, we’ve had zero support so far but more free, awesome stuff in the works no matter what.
Who doesn’t love a guy that gives it all up for free, no questions asked, without even asking for a kiss on the cheek first?